Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The glacier white Bentley Continental GT parked in the driveway inspired me to reflect on how a car can be transformative. Why should any sensible investor spend money on a car north of $200,000 in this torrid economic climate? Transformation must be part of the package.I watched pedestrians as they spied the car — they paused in mid-step, and squinted.
If they were particularly bold they tiptoed closer for a sneak-peak. This is part one of the Bentley-owner experience — the looks you get from the common man. Then I eased myself into the driver’s seat.
Part two is what happens when you drive a Bentley. You become boss. Driving any kind of Bentley is likely to boost the confidence of a reasonably competent driver. The sheer weight alone (5478 pounds) makes a Bentley easier to handle than a slimmer, leaner friskier sports car (3946 on the Ferrari FF). Yet, the power and speed are easily accessible to a novice driver (552 HP and a 6.0 liter W-12 engine.)
- Bentley Continental Gt for a Set of Updates Released Mulliner Styling (athingforcars.com)
- Official Bentley Dealer in Kiev (athingforcars.com)
- Bentley’s Green Speed Machine (foxnews.com)
- Report: Bentley to debut V8 Continental at Detroit show (autoblog.com)
- Endsleigh car insurance reveals the cars of the Premiership footballers (uk.prweb.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016