Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
In an ever-changing social landscape, it’s only fitting that the latest thought piece about mastering the elements of the social enterprise has been published as an eBook.
Social Marketing Funnel: Driving Business Value with Social Marketing by the folks at Awareness attempts to challenge the way CMOs and social media strategists think about organizing and optimizing social marketing. Lewis and his team presents a Social Funnel that helps to lay out the steps and best practices to get the most value from social media investments.
What is the Social Funnel? According to the authors, the Social Funnel is a “dynamic collection of consumer activity across social media channels.” To be most effective, take your traditional marketing and sales funnel and add a systematic process that identifies and captures consumer interactions across a variety of social media channels
- Review of The Social Marketing Funnel (billives.typepad.com)
- Sharepocalypse Now: Why Social Media Overload Means New Opportunities for Startups and Social Curation (internetbillboards.net)
- How Sales Is Totally Different Than 10 Years Ago: RIP the Sales Funnel (blogs.forbes.com)
- Empire Avenue a Fun Game With Real Social Media Marketing Benefits (internetbillboards.net)
- How Much is One Facebook Fan Worth? (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016