Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Content curation is the organizing, filtering and “making sense of” information on the web and sharing the very best pieces of content that you’ve cherry picked with your network.
But finding and organizing the information is only half of the task. As Mari Smith points out in this video about why curation is important and some tools for doing it.
By sharing the information and giving credit to the source where you found the link, you build relationships and a network. I used to describe this process as “Listening and Engaging” but really like focusing it the process around a content strategy – makes listening and engaging much more actionable.
- Pawan Deshpande CEO of HiveFire Selects These five Companies For The Awards Of Curation. (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Tips and Tools (internetbillboards.net)
- Curation is the New Black – Servant of Chaos (internetbillboards.net)
- How to Be a Good Content Curator – Graywolf’s SEO Blog (internetbillboards.net)
- Gis.to: More knowledge in less time (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016