Via Scoop.it – The iPad Classroom
By Erica Rodriguez, Orlando Sentinel 5:22 p.m. EDT, July 27, 2011 MINNEOLA — When students at the new Lake Minneola High School in Lake County return to classes in a few weeks, they’ll have access to more than half a million dollars worth of new iPads that they’ll use at school and at home.
- CDI College Introduces iPads and e-textbooks at Campuses across Canada (prweb.com)
- Irish High School Letting Students Replace Textbooks With iPads (macstories.net)
- Textbooks swapped for iPads by Irish school (tuaw.com)
- Is the iPad a Must or a Bust for Students? (dailyfinance.com)
- Massachusetts School Launches 1:1 iPad Program for Students in Grades 3-8 (prweb.com)
Content Curator Tom George
Head of Inbound Advertising North America at Internet Billboards. Pioneering inbound advertising as well as an avid content curator who enjoys finding those digital gems out there in cyberspace and sharing them with others.