Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The iPhone 5 is supposedly in the hands of AT&T beta testers and they were, it seems, handed the device on July 6th. Rumors are gathering cream on what the new generation iPhone will pack under the hood.
It’s supposed to carry a dual-core processor with iOS 5, larger screen, thinner design and possibly greater storage.But so many speculations are running wild, and each has got a different feature to name, and as we have no confirmation to any specific details on the phone, we have no clue to what it will bring. The only confirmed report so far has been regarding the beta testing.
- Apple wants Sales Specialists to start Aug. 16, early iPhone 5 release coming? (geek.com)
- iPhone 5: Job Site Sparks Rumor of August Launch (pcworld.com)
- Rumor: iPhone 5 not arriving soon because the A5 chip is overheating? (9to5mac.com)
- UK job posting sets off iPhone 5 launch date speculation (tuaw.com)
- Mole: iPhone 5 in testing now, on sale in September (go.theregister.com)