Via Scoop.it – All things Google+
Here’s a look at three signs that the optimists are right and Google+ is here for the long haul – and two signs that Google+ is doomed to fail. Google+ is here to stay: 1. Humor 2. Growing fast 3. Angry users Google+ is doomed to fail: 1. History 2. Angry users At the end of the day, it’s easy for cynics to call Google+ a Facebook-killer and then get frustrated when the house that Zuckerberg built is still standing a month later. But Facebook took seven years to get where it is, while Google+ has had a month almost exactly to the day.
- At One Month, Google+ Already a ‘Major Player’ (pcworld.com)
- Microsoft Spoofs Google with the ‘Gmail Man’ (techland.time.com)
- Microsoft’s latest Google-compete weapon: The Gmail man (zdnet.com)
- Google+, Facebook, Twitter – Tamagotchi trend in social networks: “feed me or I die” (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Google experiments with Hotel Finder search tool (news.cnet.com)
- Gmail Man Stages Email Intervention (searchenginewatch.com)