Via Scoop.it – Fitness for Women
By this point, we all know (at least intellectually) that many of the images we see in magazines and advertisements are airbrushed and photoshopped to make starlets and models look like anything but you and me (no matter how good you and me look!
- New H&M Catalog Features Model With No Face [Photoshop Of Horrors] (jezebel.com)
- Photoshop Of Horrors: H&M Erases Model’s Head (thegloss.com)
- Readings 11: Photography And Lying (sebloom.wordpress.com)
- U.K. Bans Julia Roberts and Christy Turlington L’Oreal Ads for Being Too Photoshopped (shoppingblog.com)
- Julia Roberts Ad Banned For Being “Over Photoshopped” (inquisitr.com)
Diane found her true calling while in the big city and that is to empower women through fitness, health, and wellness. “I saw a major shift after hiring a female trainer. I felt like I had unearthed a universal, cosmic secret.” The experience of growing up as an obese child and young adult has shaped Diane’s life and from that has given her an immeasurable internal drive in creating her present life vision and mission.
Latest posts by Diane Williams (see all)
- Home Exercise for Weight Loss – The Ultimate Curvy Goddess Guide - November 19, 2012
- Sun Salutation Modifications for Plus Size Bodies - March 22, 2012
- Carnie Wilson Had Another Weight Loss Surgery–This Time, She Chose Lap Band - March 22, 2012