Sharepocalypse Now: Why Social Media Overload Means New Opportunities for Startups and Social Curation
Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The social media landscape is changing quickly, but this change won’t be immediate, or for that matter, efficient. And that’s going to be a big problem for all of us. I believe that Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn are fundamentally different, and thus, should not be in competition.
However, I’m not sure the companies themselves see it this way. It’s likely they will continue dedicating resources to competition instead of differentiation. And while the social media gods fight it out in the clouds above us, what will happen down here on Earth? What about all of us, the little people — the users?
We’re entering a new era of social network chaos, and this, in turn, is going to create new needs and opportunities for startups…… [read full article http://j.mp/p1u5gQ]
- Why Content Curation Should Be at the Heart of Every Social Experience (internetbillboards.net)
- See New Curation Platform Percolate In Action (internetbillboards.net)
- Empire Avenue a Fun Game With Real Social Media Marketing Benefits (internetbillboards.net)
- Chris Brogan Is Influencing the Value of the Influencers (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Tips and Tools (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016