Via Scoop.it – Social Media Curated
Acquiring Facebook “likes” has become the major goal of many social media marketing efforts. The equation for on-line stores in essence is quite simple – “more traffic equals more sales“! The reality for other brands is that it is not so easy to measure that sales benefit so directly but more traffic is where you have to start.
If no one is finding your website or blog it is very hard to start engaging with your prospects and begin the process of selling them any products or services. The ongoing challenge is how to drive that traffic to the website. Traffic can be generated through many means, it might be from search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, Google Adwords or even a social media marketing program on Facebook.
Why Acquire Facebook Likes? Acquiring Facebook “likes” has become the major goal of many social media marketing efforts. There is very good reason for this because after a fan has liked your company’s page any information or links posted will be placed into the users and friends Facebook streams increasing traffic and brand awareness.
- Empire Avenue: The People’s Market for Social Influence | New Mediator – Social Media & Internet Marketing Blog (internetbillboards.net)
- Empire Avenue a Fun Game With Real Social Media Marketing Benefits (internetbillboards.net)
- Google Bans Adwords use for Facebook (techblog.willshouse.com)
- Business Guide to Facebook Launches (searchenginewatch.com)
- Social Media Marketing Proposal for Tiny Speck’s Glitch (vanessadtam.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016