Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Ray Kroc built the McDonald’s empire from a single prototype in San Bernardino into a business behemoth that serves around 64 million customers every single day… While I’m not a fan of the food, I am a fan of the man behind it. Here’s one reason why…There’s a plaque inside a sealed glass case at Petco Park (home of the San Diego Padres, which he bought in 1974). On it is a quote from Mr. Kroc that not only applies to success in life, but to content marketing as well.
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful individuals with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
- Ray Kroc – Business Leader and the Man Behind the Golden Arches (paulmccannma.wordpress.com)
- Content Marketing Round-Up | Round Ups | ideaLaunch (internetbillboards.net)
- How Customer Engagement Fuels the Content Marketing Fire (internetbillboards.net)
- McDonald’s by numbers (telegraph.co.uk)
- How Century 21 makes social media hit home (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016