Tom George here, thank you for visiting and supporting Internet Billboards. As you may or may not know we are building a community of content curators. Content curation is the process of finding and hand selecting excellent original content and then organizing and sharing that content in a way that provides a different context or value proposition. One of the excellent things about being a curator is finding those excellent curator gems.
I believe I have found one with Empire Avenue, it is a game where people buy shares, like in shares of stock only in other peoples social media currency. It is quite brilliant actually. As someone gets more active on their own social sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others, there stock price rises. I think it is ingenious. If you think about it even right now having a significant social media footprint and reputation is a hot commodity. So I encourage you to play a game with real world benefits, and I also encourage you to curate the web for excellent content.
My Empire Avenue stock and game page….
- Social Gaming: A Review of Empire Avenue (internetbillboards.net)
- The Complete Guide To The Social Media Exchange: Empire Avenue – Part 1 (masternewmedia.org)
- Buy and Sell Influence on Empire Avenue (ariherzog.com)
- Tony Miller: Empire Avenue | The Social Stock Market (empireavenue.com)
- “Branded Luxury” Comes To Empire Avenue (thetechscoop.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016