The more pieces of content you can create and push across various platforms the more successful you’ll be. Don’t just limit your content marketing strategy to a blog posts and static articles. Get creative! Incorporate videos, infographics, podcasts, webinars, slideshows and more to make your content that much more engaging. But there is one more piece of content you should also think about incorporating: user generated content (UGC).
You’re practically swimming in user generated content and you probably don’t even realize it. Every blog comment, product review, customer e-mail and social networking “shout out” is a piece of UGC that you can leverage for your SEO. Other forms of UGC include: forums and discussion boards, Wikis, video and photo sharing sites, and blogs.
- Hotel User Generated Content becomes more important (hotelier.typepad.com)
- User Generated Content Marketing Strategy Tips (customerthink.com)
- How Google Might Rank User Generated Web Content in Google + and Other Social Networks (seobythesea.com)
- 5 Ways To Turbo-Charge User Generated Content For SEO (seomoz.org)
- Orange Links Up With Dailymotion For Ads, Seeks The Next Don Draper (paidcontent.org)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016