Via Scoop.it – All things Google+
All marketers know that if you can make something so shareable that it goes viral then you will produce results for brands that will sell products and make people famous.
- How Do You Define Google Plus? (techie-buzz.com)
- Link: Two Minute Video: Google+ vs. Facebook and Twitter – Techland – TIME.com (blogs.forbes.com)
- Will Google+ find a place next to Facebook, Twitter & Youtube? (bubblecube.wordpress.com)
- All the fuss about Google+ (kevinsgreatadventure.blogspot.com)
- Twitter should copy Google+’s circle feature. (geekybuddha.org)