Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The rise and rise of Facebook is producing a scramble by marketers and companies to leverage its huge global database and traffic. 50 Fascinating Facebook Facts And Figures
Last year Facebook surpassed Google for the top ranking for total time spent online.
Google is even being forced to continually adjust its search engine algorithms to cater for the a social web that provides more prominence for social channels in its search results. Facebook has also become the 3rd largest video website with 46.6 million viewers sitting behind number one ranked video content property provider Google with its YouTube site and Yahoo at second ranking.
- Alexa: The Web Information Company (writingconfederation.wordpress.com)
- Google Plus is Killing it & Facebook is Paying Attention | Social Media Impulse (internetbillboards.net)
- Will Google+ Maim Twitter? (internetbillboards.net)
- Your invitation to join Google+ is here! Just like our Facebook page! (edaniel.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016