4 Social Ways to Discover Your Target Market Online ~ Dave Gallant – Moncton Social Media Marketing, Consulting, Training
Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Last week I had the fortunate opportunity to guest blog on SocialMouths.com on how to use curation to increase your influence . It received wonderful feedback with some excellent questions and discussions going on in comment section.
There was one particular question that stood out that I’ve decided to answer in this post.
- Moncton High rally attracts 100 (cbc.ca)
- Online outreach helps a cafe make new fans and keep the old (smartblogs.com)
- Where’s the Moose? – Moncton, Canada (travelpod.com)
- Several baptisms held at annual conference held at Moncton Coliseum. (jwitness.wordpress.com)
- Moncton U2 stage almost set (cbc.ca)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016