Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
There’s been a great deal of talk about Google+ as a Facebook competitor, but how does Google+ stack up as a Twitter competitor? Some think Twitter should be more concerned than Facebook.
I don’t want to say Google+ will “kill” Twitter. Not a big fan of those “this thing will kill this thing” proclamations. Even MySpace still has millions of users. I think “maim” is a more appropriate word though. Google+ could very well damage Twitter’s momentum.
- Welcome, Google. Seriously. (internetbillboards.net)
- Book Promotion & Social Networking Frenzy ~ Pondering Google+ (nfaa.wordpress.com)
- Google+ Users Want App Store, Facebook Data Imports (internetbillboards.net)
- Why Google+ Will NOT Kill Facebook (willmarlow.com)
- Facebook vs. Twitter vs. LinkedIn vs. Google+ (pcworld.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016