Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
The whole world waited in anticipation for Facebook’s “something awesome” event on Wednesday. During the event, Mark Zuckerberg confirmed that Facebook now has more than 750 million active users, there by making it the world’s leading social network, and that by some distance.
Google+ is a new kid on the block and it remains to be seen whether it can challenge Facebook’s might. None the less, the good thing is that Facebook isn’t sitting on its current laurels and instead, it’s focusing on bringing in more innovative changes to keep its pole position in tact.
- Facebook Unveils Deal With Skype (news.sky.com)
- 5 Things the Skype Deal Teaches Us About Facebook (mashable.com)
- Skype name recognition in Skype 4.1 (blogs.skype.com)
- New improved Facebook view in Skype for Windows (blogs.skype.com)
- Facebook’s Skype Deal Deepens Microsoft Relationship (microsoft-watch.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016