This is exactly why we need to give cadence to content curation. This list created by Damienarlabosse
is extensive and brilliant. Imagine how much time it took to compile and how much time it saves you from having to do the research yourself. With all the noise out there for content being pushed and generated that is sub par at best, curation tools are like the Bose noise reduction headphones. Be sure to stop by and give this curator a thanks. Enjoy.
Ingenic is a platform for human curation. We all use search engines to find relevant content on the Internet. However, machine filters have not surpassed humans in our ability to judge the reliability of content. Ingenic capitalizes on the power of human curation to help you find and share the most reliable content on the topics that interest you. By harnessing the power of human curation for filtering, Ingenic will help you find and aggregate relevant and reliable content from around the web.
Curated content use the image to view the origianl source
- Using Curation To Increase Your Influence (internetbillboards.net)
- Ingenic: a platform for human curation (Thiel Fellow project) (ingenic.com)
- 11 Reasons Curation Is The New Killer Opportunity (internetbillboards.net)
- 9 Content Curation Tools That Better Organise The Web (internetbillboards.net)
- Use content curation to keep your team on the same page with curation platform Scoop.it (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016