Via Scoop.it – Social Media Content Curation
Women of Google Plus…
As we come across amazing women in Google+, we wanted to highlight some of them and give you the opportunity to find out how fabulous they are for yourself.
“I started to collect a Google+ circle of women-only (aptly named ‘Women of G+’) and the idea of connecting with early adopter women in a new social networking platform is growing larger in my mind by the minute. I find it stimulating and refreshing to have a list of highly intelligent women on G+ to read every morning over coffee. Thanks for letting me take a peek into your brilliant minds.
I’m also posting my thoughts and experience on Google+ as well as information and articles I find in my journey. Right now I’m not exactly sure what this site will morph into – but I know that it will be interesting, fun, enlightening and exciting. Glad to have you on the ride with me.
[read more http://j.mp/qyb39x]
- Storytelling and Social Networks: Why Twitter Beats Google Plus (readwriteweb.com)
- Fashion 2.0 | Social Curation Start-ups Target Fashion Industry − BoF – The Business of Fashion (internetbillboards.net)
- Too much information: How to cope with data overload (internetbillboards.net)
- Google+ Is Google’s Social Network With Web Recommendations, Video Chat, Mobile Group Messaging (internetbillboards.net)
- 9 reasons to switch from Facebook to Google+ (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016