Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
A few weeks ago, a friend posted something to Facebook from a site I wasn’t familiar with: Pinterest. The post in question was a wonderful photograph of a wall of bookshelves filled to the rafters with various texts. Like many academics, I love books; I love libraries, and I love photographs of both books and libraries, so I had to see where this photograph came from.
Enter Pinterest. Pinterest is an electronic bulletin board that allows users to pin images from around the web onto one communal space. Users can manage several different categories on their boards, and you can use either the default categories (eg. “For the Home,” “Recipes,” “Quotes,” etc.) or create your own.
- Pinterest Is On Posterous And The Pinning Site Is Ultra Cool (internetbillboards.net)
- The Other Guys – Pinterest (theoptimistblog.wordpress.com)
- pinterest! (ddoodles.wordpress.com)
- Interesting Pinterest! (quintessentiallygorgeous.com)
- What is Pinterest? What is it for? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016