In this post, I’m going to share a few unique techniques I’ve discovered to increase your influence using digital curation. But before we jump into the “how”, you need to be certain the content you’re curating is exceptional.
Here are a few questions to ask before sharing someones else’s content:
- Does their industry align with the message I want to convey?
- Are they influential in their industry, spark conversations, and get retweeted?
- Do they frequently create content and does the quality of their content fluctuate?
Once you have answered these questions, lets move on to the “how to” section.
Curated content use the image to view the original source
- Community Content Curation Context Collaborating Cooperation The Six C’s (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Platform | Podcast Interview with Scott Jangro (internetbillboards.net)
- Live Event SanFrancisco: Is Curation the Future of the Social Web? (internetbillboards.net)
- 10 Great Ideas for Valuable Curated Content (internetbillboards.net)
- Use content curation to keep your team on the same page with curation platform Scoop.it (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016