Beyond the buzzword, could curation become the new tool to make sense of the web in the Age of Digital Abundance: as we share more information every day, how can we make sure that content is meaningful and capable of finding the right context to target a committed audience?
Join us as Guillaume Decugis, CEO and co-founder of Scoop.It, Burt Herman, CEO and co-founder of Storify, and Chris McCann, CEO and co-founder of Startup Digest discuss the opportunities and challenges of curation and explore whether the time of curators is actually coming.
- 9 Content Curation Tools That Better Organise The Web (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Platform | Podcast Interview with Scott Jangro (internetbillboards.net)
- Use content curation to keep your team on the same page with curation platform Scoop.it (internetbillboards.net)
- 11 Reasons Curation Is The New Killer Opportunity (internetbillboards.net)
- Bag The Web Nice Curators Tool And The Art of The Start (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016