Via Scoop.it – Real-Time News Curation
Curated content, or content aggregated from various sources into one comprehensive resource (be it a blog post, an ebook, a presentation, etc.) can be a valuable part of any marketer‘s content mix. That said, the process of actually curating it isn’t easy.
There’s a misconception among marketers that curated content is lazy and unoriginal, but we think it’s the complete opposite. It takes time and careful evaluation to create quality curated content, and the result is oftentimes a very valuable piece of content that helps people seeking information on a given topic to cut through the clutter on the web and save time. After all, what’s better than one awesome resource? How about 15 awesome resources? All accessible in one place! There’s a reason art galleries are so popular.
So how can you take advantage of the power of curated content? Here are our top 10 ideas for great curated content.
- Use content curation to keep your team on the same page with curation platform Scoop.it (internetbillboards.net)
- 11 Reasons Curation Is The New Killer Opportunity (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Platform | Podcast Interview with Scott Jangro (internetbillboards.net)
- The State Of Curation by Bastian Lehman (internetbillboards.net)
- How To Curate Content A Bundlr Presentation (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016