Are we connected on Twitter?
Or, do you realise that this is something you should be doing, however life and ‘being too busy’ just gets in the way. Therefore, you don’t start networking until your project list starts to decline and you need to get some more business on your books.
Networking (both online and offline) is something I’ve been doing for many years. And, building my network has not only enabled me to make some great friendships and collegial relationships, it has also opened the doors to many opportunities.
Curated content use the image to view the original source and finish the article.
- Gervelie’s Journey A Refugee Diary by Anthony Robinson and Annemarie Young (booksfrommybookshelf.wordpress.com)
- Can you give me a summary of Number the Stars (wiki.answers.com)
- My top five (stolen) networking tips. (curtisplumstone.wordpress.com)
- Have You Written Off Online Networking As A Serious Business Tool? (thenextwomen.com)
- Google+ Is Google’s Social Network With Web Recommendations, Video Chat, Mobile Group Messaging (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016