Google public profile which you should fill out if you are planning to start interacting more on Google networks.
The first question you are greeted with is a popup on whether you want to link your Picasa Web Album (Google’s version of Flickr) to your Google+ account to share your photos and videos with others. If you have albums already, the privacy settings for them will remain the same. Since I do photography, I went ahead and connected mine. It’s also a bit confusing as your only other option is Don’t Join Google+.
The Welcome Screen
Next, you will be greeted by the Welcome screen.
The Google+ project: a review of how Google is making their network more social and who you can get started.
- More Google+ (jsexton0.blogspot.com)
- How Google+ Transformed Picasa Web (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
- How Google+ Transformed Picasa Web (mt-soft.com.ar)
- 39 Things You Should Know About Google+ (isupportdigitalmag.wordpress.com)
- More Free Storage in Picasa Web for Google+ Users (mt-soft.com.ar)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016