If you manage a Facebook business page you most likely spend a most of your time managing your Wall content, reviewing your page analytics, or checking out the latest and greatest apps. But every now and then it makes sense to take pause and assess your Facebook health and well-being; to diagnose and treat the biggest small problems before they become big ones. With that in mind here, is an 11-point checkup:
1. Review your privacy settings to ensure maximum exposure (edit page/page settings) Unlike a personal page where you want to limit exposure, the permission settings on your business page should be set in such a way as to maximize your exposure.
2. Make sure you have more than one page administrator (edit page/manage admins) Having only one page administrator can be dangerous, as page administrators are the only people allowed to make changes to your page. Having multiple page administrators will provide flexibility and protection should the page administrator be on vacation, take a medical leave, or leave the company.
3. Set your email notifications (edit page/your settings) Facebook gives you the option of receiving email notifications when people post or comment on your page. This allows you to easily monitor activity and respond to comments and posts in a timely manner.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- 11 Point Facebook Checkup (customerthink.com)
- How to Build the Perfect Facebook Fan Page, 2011 Edition (internetbillboards.net)
- Google+ Privacy, Notifications, What You Should Check (ghacks.net)
- Facebook Engineers Build Google+ Inspired Facebook Hack (timothymununuzi.wordpress.com)
- Facebook Engineer Builds Google+ Inspired Facebook Hack (mobilegameroids.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016