Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Have you noticed that lately an increasing number of tweets from famous people are tagged “via WhoSay”? What is this WhoSay app — and if it’s good enough for Steven Tyler and Tom Hanks and Eva Longoria, can you use it too? Not Unless Your famous.
WhoSay, it turns out, is a sort of HootSuite for the stars, helping them manage their social media presence and making sure photos and videos are posted on a page the stars themselves can control and eventually monetize.
- Who Says What (kateforster.wordpress.com)
- Stars Gain Control of Online Images (nytimes.com)
- Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz: Dinner with Penelope Cruz! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Welcome, Google. Seriously. (internetbillboards.net)
- How Century 21 makes social media hit home (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016