Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Here is the latest comic from our Joy of Tech friends at Geek Culture, Nitrozac and Snaggy. Joy of Tech appears three times a week in the Voices section of this site. This is a multi curated piece on Google +, so be sure to enjoy all of it, as well as our featured content curator Rachel Parker of Resonance Social Media who has created a scoop.it topic on all things Google +. Well enjoy. Here is a segment from the video.
K. Cameron Lau | Jul 01, 2011 | 1min:25sec Google+ Might Not be Able to Scare Facebook, Twitter Could be Crushed. With all the buzz surrounding the launch of Google Plus, expectations are high and the reviews have been good, but as the minutes tick by, some are wondering how this is all going to play out. Facebook currently has over half a billion active users, and when I say active users, I almost mean addicts. It’s for this reason that some are saying that it makes more sense for Google to set its crosshairs on Twitter primarily.
All Things Google +
- Google+ Is Google’s Social Network With Web Recommendations, Video Chat, Mobile Group Messaging (internetbillboards.net)
- Are You Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn? (internetbillboards.net)
- Google+ Users Want App Store, Facebook Data Imports (internetbillboards.net)
- Google’s Driverless Cars, Now Legal In US State Of Nevada (video) ” Geeky Gadgets (internetbillboards.net)
- How to Automate Your Ego Searches for Ninja-Like Online Awareness (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016