Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
An interview with the 16 year old author of the popular blog, Modern Life, Amit Verma.
I don’t remember which of Amit Verma’s Modern Life blog posts first caught my attention. What I do remember is that it was inspiring and amazingly insightful and it caused me to want to know more about the writer.
But when I read his “About” page I was blown away. I couldn’t believe a 15 year old kid from India could be so wise and in tune with what’s really important in life.
Amit seemed to truly embody his angelic avatar. I was charmed and I started to retweet his posts. I noticed that lots of other people were retweeting Amit’s posts too. Then I noticed that he made some list of top bloggers (which I can’t seem to find now.) Remarkable, I thought at the time.
Amit friended me on Facebook and would occasionally instant message me to ask me how I was doing and offer a word of support. Even with a slight language barrier and the limitations of online communication, he always managed to convey kindness and compassion.When he asked me to write a guest post for his blog Modern Life, I couldn’t say no.
- Wrong people sometimes elevated to higher judiciary: Ex-CJI Verma (indialawyers.wordpress.com)
- Muigwithania – “Reconciliation”: Every Kenyan had a Role to Play (harleenjabs.wordpress.com)
- Everything+: How Google+ Changes (And Will Change) The Social Landscape [Editorial] (techie-buzz.com)
- Traveler’s Karma: a story from India (tripbase.com)
- Amit Bhandari retires at 32 (espncricinfo.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016