Imagine a plant that can nourish your body by providing most of the protein you need to live, help prevent the annoying sniffling and sneezing of allergies, reinforce your immune system, help you control high blood pressure and cholesterol and help protect you from cancer.Does such a “super food” exist?
Yes. It’s called spirulina.
Chlorella is another form of algae that is sometimes confused with spirulina. The fundamental difference between spirulina and chlorella is that spirulina is many thousands of years older and does not possess the hard cell wall that makes chlorella closer to being a plant than algae.
Curated content use the image to view the original source
- What is Spirulina? (ramblingmanofals.wordpress.com)
- Could Spirulina Help Avert a Food Crisis? (treehugger.com)
- Super Green Foods … (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Superfoods – They Truly are Super (socyberty.com)
- Alarming Facts about the Food We consume (isasignup.info)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016