We’ve been hearing rumours about an upcoming Google-based social network for months, and Google has finally delivered. Its social project works similarly to other popular networks, but with innovative new additions like group video chatting, group messaging, and a much easier to use interface.
Google+, on the surface, doesn’t look all that different from Facebook or Twitter. You have a profile that’s all about you, you can share thoughts, links and photos with all your friends, and view a feed of the things your friends have shared. However, it adds some pretty cool new features that actually make it a compelling service. Here’s what it has to offer.
Curated content use the image to view the source
- 5 Reasons Why I think Google+ Will Beat Facebook (myassgeek.wordpress.com)
- The PLUS era begins (rahulp0491.wordpress.com)
- Google’s Latest Social Network: Google Plus [PICS] (huguesrey.wordpress.com)
- Google goes social with Facebook rival (pakistannewsupdate.wordpress.com)
- First thoughts on Google Plus (gautamblogs.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016