If you have read some of the previous posts on our blog you can probably notice that we are pretty adamant about the use of LinkedIn for professionals and companies. The website offers such a tremendous opportunity to connect and broadcast that is really unparalleled on the web.
Even for those already on LinkedIn there are several key features that they may be missing out on. The benefits provided by the suite of tools on LinkedIn can bring you business, contacts and even job opportunities if implemented correctly. Here are a few musts on LinkedIn:
1. Complete Your Profile – Often times users on LinkedIn only partially complete their profile page and this can be detrimental to reaching your full find-ability potential on LinkedIn. By fully completing your work history, educational background and expertise, you will show up more in search result for those categories. For instance, if someone is searching for a Web Designer specializing in e-commerce and you have done that in the past but do not mention it on your profile; you will not show up in search results. This could be a missed opportunity for acquiring a new client.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- HOW TO: Optimize Your Company’s LinkedIn Profile (internetbillboards.net)
- How to Find New Clients via LinkedIn (xemion.com)
- LinkedIn Opens Up Groups to Event Websites (eventmanagerblog.com)
- Start Sharing on LinkedIn (e1evation.com)
- LinkedIn’s post-IPO offerings and opportunities (gigaom.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016