Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Google has been lobbying Nevada legislators to make driverless cars legal on state roads for sometime, well this week Assembly Bill No 511 was passed making Google’s driverless cars now legal in the US State of Nevada.
The new Nevada law defines permits cars which relies on artificial intelligence, sensors and GPS to drive without active the attention of a human operator. You can see a video of the new Google driverless car put through its paces after the jump.
- Nevada Legislation allows Google driverless cars to cruise state roads (slashgear.com)
- Google gets driverless car law passed in Nevada (physorg.com)
- Driverless Cars Brought Closer to Reality as Nevada Passes Bill (singularityhub.com)
- Nevada’s state legislature has approved the use of driverless cars (nextbigfuture.com)
- Google good news: Nevada’s yes to driverless cars (news.cnet.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016