Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
One of the keys to a successful content marketing strategy is injecting variety into your content. People absorb information differently. Some people like to read. Others prefer video. Traditional marketing focusing on the written word eliminates the visual learner, people who remember information presented through images. One piece of content is gaining wide influence because it appeals to everyone: the infographic.
What is an infographic?
At its best, an infographic describes complex information or statistics using attractive images displayed on a single screen or page. Infographics require strong graphic design skills and concise copywriting to communicate your message. The strong visual aspect makes them excellent candidates for sharing on social media. They’re wildly popular in all industries and fast becoming the ‘must have’ for anyone with a serious content marketing program.
- A solid content marketing framework – the content grid v2 (hortal.com)
- Things You Should Know About Content Marketing (successarticlewritingtips.wordpress.com)
- JESS3 and Eloqua releases The Content Grid v2 infographic (socialwayne.com)
- How to Make Content Marketing Profitable for You (successarticlewritingtips.wordpress.com)
- 16 Experts Answer, “What makes a great infographic?” (customerthink.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016