Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
I am the co-host of a weekly podcast called The Bella Buzz with Desiree Scales, the CEO of Bella Web Design. We have great conversations about topics related to online marketing. I am posting the programs here for the Overflow audience. This is episode 78.
I strongly believe that the future of content discovery and presentation on the web will be as a result of curation. A powerful role in our digital futures will be that of the Curators, who will develop strong communities around their topic of expertise. Digital Content Curation will become a science taught in academic institutions.
- The Future of Web Content – Curation Platforms; An Interview with Shareist Founder Scott Jangro (befluid.com)
- Video Curation in Web Publishing and Marketing: The Steve Rosenbaum Interview (internetbillboards.net)
- How To Curate Content A Bundlr Presentation (internetbillboards.net)
- Are Content Curators the power behind social media influence? (internetbillboards.net)
- Got content? Curate it with these top 20 websites – TechChi (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016