As a content curator it is our job to feel sure we are recommending great content to our followers, readers and subscribers. The noise online is simply deafening today with the amount of bad content being created and published online. Unfortunately the message and context, even of good quality content is often getting lost in the content marketing itself, or worse yet just not existing at all. I honestly feel super confident in recommending Michael Stelzner‘s new book Launch. I truthfully have not even had the opportunity to read it yet, you might say to yourself, how can someone recommend something if they have not read it themselves. Easy, hear is how. Mike Stelzner is the founder and creator of SocialMediaExaminer.com and I have been following the development of his site for some time, so you might say his reputation kind of precedes itself. This is the name of the game and is certainly to Michael’s credit. So amazing as this is I know his book Launch will be extraordinarily beneficial to anyone looking to take their company to the next level. Here is what Michael had to say.
Do you dream of achieving extraordinary growth and receiving far-reaching recognition?
In order to accomplish this vision, you’re going to need fuel–nuclear fuel to thrust you away from the pull of gravity and primary fuel to keep you moving every day.
The fuel you need comes from content. Not just any content, but the content your customers will crave and share. But content by itself won’t solve your problems. You also need the help of experts. And don’t forget to put away your marketing messages.
Sound easy? Hardly. Worth it? Absolutely!!
I wrote Launch to show you how to mix these ingredients to achieve stellar success!
- Rest In Peace Marketing: I Never Really Liked You Anyway (briansolis.com)
- 7 Reasons Your Blog Isn’t Growing (hubspot.com)
- Social Media book and contest + Podcast technology recommendation (b2b-techcopy.net)
- Revinate Launches GS2 Reports – The Next Generation of Guest Satisfaction Analysis (prweb.com)
- SitePoint Podcast #86: BlogWorld Interviews, Part 1 (blogs.sitepoint.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016