There are numerous websites to get health related information. These days if you should have a medical or health concern most of us will simply go online to look for a resource to give us some answers along with a much deeper insight into the problem were facing. This will somehow enable us to make better decisions about the best course of action to take. In the high stakes world of our health and well being, this statement is very true, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. So using a great resource to understand how to avoid health problems in the first place is the way to go. We recommend you check out MedicalNeeds.com they have some very interesting information on causes and treatments of a variety of different health and medical concerns. This is why we have selected the site for a top curators pick in Healthcare curators.
Here is a curated article from MedicalNeeds titled
The Truth About Red Wine And Heart Disease
It may surprise you to know that consumption of red wine has a direct positive impact on the state of your heart! Read on, as this article throws more light on the topic.
What is so special about wine which makes the knight in shining armor protecting the heart and perhaps other ailments too? How can wine provide this protection, which other alcoholic beverages can not provide?
Modern scientific research in areas like heart ailments, cancer and the aging process has revealed that these conditions are caused or triggered by a group of hazardous chemicals calls free radicals. They are usually on the prowl and attack healthy cells by means of a process called oxidation. In this battle scene, there is a group of good Samaritans who pounce on the attackers and subsequently destroy them. These brave and courageous souls are called anti-oxidants.
With no intention of confusing you with medical or technical jargon, let me just narrate the simple thing to understand here. Oxidation process is one of the most vital processes in the body as it allows us to obtain energy from our foods. But when the number of free radicals is excessive, it can be dangerous.
Use the Curator Clip to finish the article.
- How Much Do Medical Practice Managers Make: A 2011 Update (managemypractice.com)
- Health Experts & Patient Advocates Beware: 10 Reasons Why you Shouldn’t be a Curator at Organized Wisdom!! #EndToFarms #OrganizedWisdom (laikaspoetnik.wordpress.com)
- IASIS Healthcare Selects MedTouch to Create Mobile Websites for its Hospitals (prweb.com)
- CareInnovators Health Tech Conference (Part 2): Early Stage Investment and the Gamification of Healthcare (schwartzcomm.com)
- Avado turns health care into continous care (venturebeat.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016