Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
One of the best ways to get high search engine rankings is to create hyper local focused content. If you aren’t doing this I would suggest that you change your thinking on content. The goal here is to be so focused on local relevant information so that the search engines see you as the ultimate authority in this area.
This takes advantage of what is called the long tail of search results. This allows you to get search engine rankings where there is less competition and usually more targeted traffic.
In this post I will share with you why and how you should create and promote this type of content. I’ve also created a video presentation below.
I’ll use an example to illustrate this. Let’s say you are a real estate agent. You have a blog and you live in a city called Plano, TX. You work with two types of people. People who want to sell their home and people who want to buy a home (I know pretty obvious).
Read more: http://www.youbrandinc.com/online-marketing/how-and-why-you-should-create-hyper-local-content/#ixzz1OuEgFxjB
- “Likes” Rival Links as Google Takes Page From Facebook (mpdailyfix.com)
- When Search Engine Optimization Doesn’t Matter (preciseinternetmarketing.com)
- 15 Tips To Boost Your Website Rank in Search Engines (firstdesigner.wordpress.com)
- Crazy SEO Demands – Local SEO (organicseoconsultant.com)
- 3 Steps To Getting Listed In The Search Engines (ronmedlin.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016