Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Twitter is a crucial part of any social communication plan. Here are nine companies that know their stuff, along with lessons you can put to use. Dave Kerpen is the CEO of Likeable, a social media agency that has worked with more than 200 leading brands including 1-800Flowers.com, Verizon and Neutrogena. He is author of Likeable Social Media.
Brands are beginning to establish best practices for communicating with their customers and prospects on Facebook. But many of those same brands with large Facebook fan bases have smaller Twitter followings or none at all.
- This Book is Likeable, Shareable and Actionable (socialtimes.com)
- 8 Brands That Have Found Success on Facebook & What We Can Learn (fakeiitian.com)
- 9 Digital Marketing Lessons From Top Social Brands (socialmediainfluence.typepad.com)
- LinkedIn Viewed As Most Valuable Social Network (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Should Brands Build Their Own Social Networks? (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016