I have always been a lover of quotes. Whether it is a quote concerning politics like the one from Winston Churchill that states “If one is not a liberal when they are young then they have no heart, and if they are not a conservative by the age of 40 they have no common sense”, or if it is a quote from a respected religious leader like Mother Teresa who said “In this life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love.” Or even directly from the Bible like when Jesus said “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Whatever the subject that you are interested in, quotes have great power. They can help you gain insight where you had no insight before. Many times when I have not known which way to go, I have looked up quotes on a certain subject to get inspiration. They have served me well and they speak right to the heart of the issue.
If you need to understand if someone really loves you, then you can look up inspirational quotes on love, or if you need encouragement during hard times, then you can look up inspirational quotes for hard times. Whatever your need, there is a quote.
I am sure you can also remember some of your families quotes. My most memorable from my mother is “You don’t have to marry for money, just hang around the rich girls till you fall in love.” And my step father‘s quote was, “If if and but were candy and nuts, what a merry Christmas we would have.” And my father’s quote was “Can’t never did anything,”
Can you see how quotes can actually give you guidance with the daily issues of life
There is great power in quotes! Why don’t you try a few on for size!
Now that is something to think about!
Pastor Duke is the Author of the up and coming premier Christian blog called Taber’s Truths. He has over 90 articles that will encourage you spiritually and emotionally. He has over 500 people that daily visit his blog just to read the latest article and use his writings as a source of strength for their daily lives. Here are a couple of his articles on quotes. Inspirational Quotes on Love from The Bible and
- Top 10 Lists of our Favorite Famous Motivational and Inspirational Quotes (angelzero01.wordpress.com)
- Quoted and noted: On falling in weird (scracklep.wordpress.com)
- QuoteMail – Something Really New for iOS (themactrack.com)
- Inspiration in a Quote (stokelyfarms.wordpress.com)
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review Editorial – June/July 2011 (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by duketaber (see all)
- How to get your Christian Blog to rank in the Technorati Top one hundred in three months - July 7, 2011
- Christian Dream Interpretation - July 6, 2011
- Finding Strength in the Bible - June 22, 2011