I continue my interview Steve Rosenbaum, founder of the video curation service Magnify.net and author of Curation Nation. Steve has been in the video curation business for decades professing for years that curation is the most effective way of marketing with video; and we share some examples of businesses who are actively doing video curation today.
Last week I explained what video curation is and why it’s important in online marketing. Steve Rosenbaum is considered a pioneer in the field with his video curation work spanning 3 decades. He started curating video content back in the 1990’s with the groundbreaking hit MTV NEWS: UNfiltered, considered to be the first commercial implementation of user-generated video for television.
- The Rising Need for Content Curation Skills and Capabilities (internetbillboards.net)
- But What About the Content? Curation, Aggregation, and Creation (klessblog.blogspot.com)
- Got content? Curate it with these top 20 websites – TechChi (internetbillboards.net)
- Edouard Lambelet, founder of Paper.Li: “We are destined for millions of editors-in-chief” (douglascrets.com)
- 5 Ways Curation and Content Automation Increases Engagement (socialtimes.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016