The new service will hew closely to Groupon’s existing model, in which customers have a limited time to take advantage of a deal. A press release from the two companies promises that the discounts will be “typically around 50% off retail rates found at other online travel sites.” A customer buys a voucher and redeems it at a later date.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- Groupon + Expedia Teaming Up to Offer Travel Deals (chicagonow.com)
- Groupon To Partner With Expedia For Groupon Travel (techcrunch.com)
- AirTran Airways Partners With Expedia Affiliate Network (benzinga.com)
- Groupon, LivingSocial Launch Realtime Deals Battle in New York (mashable.com)
- Expedia.com Coupon: $25 Off Any Hotel Room (chicagonow.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016