No matter how you look at it, the truth is that there are only two ways to download movies from the Internet: legally and illegally. When you decide that you are ready to watch movies on the Internet, you can choose from two service types:
1. Peer-to-peer downloads are completely free (most of the time) and illegal.
You connect to sites that offer movie downloads via file sharing. You get to watch movies out of focus, with bad sound and subtitles that you cannot read because the camera is zoomed in super close to cut out some guy’s head. They install adware, spyware, viruses and popups on your hard drive and you may get sued by the MPAA which monitors movie downloads via P2P networks all the time. Everybody loses.
2. Legal movie download sites allow you to download DVD versions of movies at low cost. Some sites charge you one time for unlimited movies and others charge you by the download or a monthly subscription. You can watch the movies immediately streaming on your computer. If you do not have time to watch right now, you can download it to your computer for later. If you want to share it with your friends, burn it to a CD or DVD and enjoy. Best part is there is absolutely no risk of imprisonment. You win!
P2P movie download sites give you access to unlimited movie downloads for free. Many of these sites also offer additional downloads such as software, games and much more .You can search through their database for any movie you want to watch and download it. The site may carry on as if you are downloading directly from that site, but you will in fact be downloading through a file sharing network that you cannot see.
A peer-to-peer network allows users to indicate which files they want to let others access. The download speeds on the network vary and there is always a chance that you are downloading a horrible virus that will make a disaster area out of your hard drive.
Direct download databases will typically download faster and offer a wider selection by connecting to bit torrent networks behind the scenes. This is where the risk comes in with P2P file sharing. You are responsible for any copyrighted material that you download from these sites.
Then we have legal movie download sites that provide you with a nice selection of legal movie downloads. It is okay to download from these sites because they have gone to the trouble to obtain rights to share these movies with you. Since they have the rights to offer these films, the copies that you watch are much better than P2P download quality.
Keep in mind that these websites are not breaking any laws because file sharing is legal; however, downloading and sharing copyrighted material is not. Sneaking a digital camcorder into the movie theater under jacket, taping the film and uploading it to the Internet is not cool. That will get you in serious trouble.
When you download movies legally, you do not have to worry about restrictions on time or bandwidth. There is no risk of fines or jail time because all films are licensed for distribution.
If you want to enjoy movies right at your home, Visit Movies Capital for you review
- Download Bridesmaids Movie Free Link Save – Ludhiana, India (travelpod.com)
- Fast Five Download Movie (movieadobo.wordpress.com)
- Download The Beaver Movie (movieadobo.wordpress.com)
- Download Bridesmaids Movie (movieadobo.wordpress.com)
- How to Download and Burn Hulu Movie to DVD (crenk.com)