Sweaty singing and dancing
Remember for a while there Katie Holmes tried to convince us she was a dancer? And she trained for hours upon hours over a span of weeks and weeks and then she “performed” on So You Think You Can Dance and we were like… that’s it?
Well, the GMD is singing and dancing now too! Tom Cruise has been hard at work in Florida preparing for Rock of Ages. He’ll play Stacee Jaxx. And he’s so committed to the role that he apparently arrived at the first table read in full character and costume according to Mary J Blige who also told Access Hollywood that:
“I love him for that. We should have all done that. He’s just one of the most amazing people I’ve met in my life. (And) Tom Cruise can really, really sing.”
I am all over this. I cannot wait to see it, hear it. I need a preview now. And I don’t, as a rule, generally like musicals. But if this is a taste of things to come…
It’s too much. I am too impatient.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- Tom Cruise: ‘Rock of Ages’ Rehearsal! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Katie Holmes Trades Her Low-Cut Dress For a Tight Tank For Shopping at Barneys (popsugar.com)
- Katie Holmes: Isabella’s My New Apprentice! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- So These Katie Holmes Swimsuit Photos Are Happening (thesuperficial.com)
- Katie Holmes NOT Pregnant, Despite Reports That Say Otherwise! (perezhilton.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016