These are photos of Jennifer Lopez performing at Wango Tango yesterday. She’s wearing some kind of silver, web-like catsuit that is not particularly flattering, but even Spiderman is like, “Fabulous bitch.” Jennifer really is so dated, isn’t she? A diva-version of Spiderman’s suit? Big, gigantic hair? A “rap break” in your hit song? Yes, this is 1999.
The other night, when I was waiting for Bones to come on (sidenote: how much did Thursday’s episode of Bones make you cry? I was sobbing), I put it on Fox and watched the last 10 minutes of American Idol. I managed to catch the tail end of a performance by Jennifer Lopez, and while the performance was not technically “good” (or even really a vocal “performance”), I ended up admiring Jennifer’s hustle. That ass managed to hustle her way back into relevancy, didn’t it? Not only relevancy
curated content use the image to view the original source.
- “Hot Shots: Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, & More Light Up â€˜Wango Tangoâ€™” and related posts (thatgrapejuice.net)
- Jennifer Lopez Has Sound Problems, Chord Overstreet Debut New Hair At Wango Tango [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Video: Jennifer Lopez’s Secret NKOTB Past, Plus Her American Idol Winner Predictions! (popsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lopez Catsuit The Talk Of 2010 (popcrunch.com)
- Jennifer Lopez Spreads ‘LOVE?’ at Album Release Party (mzrocklanta.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016