t’s no surprise that sometimes paparazzi-plagued celebrities want their hideaways (and trysts) to remain a secret. Whether they’re heading off on a honeymoon in the Maldives or a romantic Mexican beach weekend with someone who may or may not be their spouse, stars are choosing hotels that offer more than just impeccable service, palatial suites, and sunset views. They want discreet check-ins, private entries, empty beaches-and sealed lips.
“Some of our guests register under an assumed name. They don’t want to be identified,” says Mark Kerwin, director of sales and marketing at the super-secretive Las Ventanas al Paraiso resort in Los Cabos, which recently hosted Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson – together. Thanks to the property’s reputation, it’s become a choice destination for Hollywood types looking to fly under the radar.
But while stars crave privacy, they also want romance. For A-listers, these two things often go hand in hand. “Guests bring their own romantic ideas, but sometimes they need a little help [in making sparks fly]. The Romance Director meets these needs,” says Kerwin of Las Ventanas’ unique staff position.
- In White Folks News: Scarlett Johansson Is Feenin’ For A Gut Full Of Sean Penn (bossip.com)
- GETAWAY OF THE DAY: Celebrate Cinco De Mayo All Month Long At This 5-Star Resort In Los Cabos (businessinsider.com)
- “Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn Fuel Romance Rumors!” and related posts (showbizspy.com)
- Celebs We’d Guess Were Popular In High School (perezhilton.com)
- More Deets On ScarJo’s Mexican Getaway With Sean Penn! (perezhilton.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016