Ashton Kutcher has officially won.
The former “That 70’s Show” and “Punk‘d” star has agreed to join “Two and a Half Men” as Charlie Sheen‘s replacement, The Hollywood Reporter relays. He’s putting the final touches on his contract, which will offer him a “huge payday,” according to THR.
A little after 9 pm, Kutcher simply tweeted: (-;
Kutcher replaces Sheen, who, after having helped make the show the number one comedy on television, was fired for a long set of rants against the series’ creator, Chuck Lorre. He has since gone on to mount a very public life with his porn star girlfriends, continuing to rail against Lorre and CBS in his “Violent Torpedo of Truth” road show. At one point, he said he wanted old friend Rob Lowe to replace him.
- Report: Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen on ‘Two and a Half Men’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Will Replace Charlie Sheen On ‘Two And A Half Men’ (screenrant.com)
- Confirmed: Ashton Kutcher Will Replace Charlie Sheen On ‘Two And A Half Men’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Replaces Charlie Sheen on ‘Two and a Half Men’ (buddytv.com)
- Ashton Kutcher to Replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men [Television] (gawker.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016