Publishing platform Tumblr has joined the ranks of social networks Twitter and Facebook by introducing the Tumblr Button. The Tumblr Button is designed to allow content publishers from across the web to better interact with the Tumblr community.
While the appearance of the Tumblr Button is similar to the share buttons offered by other services, the functional scope is significantly more advanced.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- Tumblr Launches ‘Share On Tumblr’ Button For Publishers (techcrunch.com)
- Help for Blogophobes Part 2: Tumblr (internetbillboards.net)
- Tumblr (mooooniez.wordpress.com)
- Showyou Adds YouTube, Vimeo & Tumblr Support (gigaom.com)
- The Pros and Cons Of Tumblr For Small Business (mashable.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016