If you’ve ever purchased a Groupon or LivingSocial daily deal, you’ve probably gone through the awkward process of redeeming your coupon. You have to print out the daily deal, remember to bring the printout with you and give it to the cashier, who may or may not be trained on how to redeem it. Plus, pulling out a coupon isn’t necessarily something you want to do on a date.
SCVNGR and American Express believe that they have found the solution. Starting today, SCVNGR’s daily deal platform LevelUp now features an option to sync your LevelUp account to your AmEx card. Once synced, all you need to do to redeem the daily deals you purchase through LevelUp is swipe your card. There’s no need to bring a coupon with you.
- SCVNGR Launches LevelUp to Compete With Groupon (gigaom.com)
- App Watch: Checking In for Deals (blogs.wsj.com)
- SCVNGR Launches Spinoff ‘LevelUp’: Daily Deals Meet Location-Based Gaming (techcrunch.com)
- Are Next Generation Groupons Potential Disruptors or Cannibalizers? (blogs.forbes.com)
- Scvngr CEO Says Location Can Be ’10X’ Bigger Than Social (clickz.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016