Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
In this brave new media world, content curators reign supreme.
And dozens of websites have sprung up online promising to help you curate all the content that’s fit to publish.
Steven Rosenbaum, founder and CEO of Magnify.net, just recently wrote “Curation Nation: How to win in a world where consumers are creators.” I’m reading it and I’ll post a review next week. Meanwhile, all of this talk of curation inspired this Slideshare presentation on the top 20 websites for curation. If you’ve got others, please mention them in the comments section.
- What exactly is ‘Curation’ anyway? (publicsphere.typepad.com)
- Social Media Book Club May Selection: Curation Nation by Steven Rosenbaum (socialmediaclub.org)
- Show 328 – The World of Curationism (theengagingbrand.typepad.com)
- Cooperation Context Community The new Three C’s for Charming the Web (internetbillboards.net)
- Bag The Web Nice Curators Tool And The Art of The Start (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016